turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On the IRS where’s my refund app, my status has changed to Approved. But turbo tax is still just saying accepted is there something wrong?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

On the IRS where’s my refund app, my status has changed to Approved. But turbo tax is still just saying accepted is there something wrong?

No, there is nothing wrong. The accepted in TurboTax will remain that way from here on out. That is the status of your return; not your refund. That just lets you know the government received your return. Once the government accepts your return, they no longer provide any updates to TurboTax about your refund; so that status won't change. 

If you now are approved on the IRS's Where's My Refund, that is the most accurate information and you are good to go!