beezeelee

Never got money last years tax return

Never saw miney from last year return and it said I got some money back never saw it.

Heather14

Never got money last years tax return

You can initiate a trace on your missing federal income tax refund amount.  You will need to fill out Form 3911 and submit it to the IRS per the instructions on the form, or you can also call the IRS to initiate a trace on the refund. The IRS Refund Hotline is 800-829-1954. 

Heather14

Never got money last years tax return

ZPark3r1

Never got money last years tax return

And I was in school when I filed with turbotax last year and they never gave me my refund back this year they gave me a CP12 notice and I received nothing in my account 

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Never got money last years tax return

If you did not receive a prior year return, you will need to contact the IRS to see where the refund is. You can contact the IRS by following the instructions here