turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Arnieka

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

Where can you find the turbo tax estimator? The same thing happened to me, my bar disappeared on the IRS app But last time I checked(yesterday) I was still on received.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

My bars vanished 2 days ago along with the tax topic about EIC.  I know I owe the state and I also get EIC and the Child Tax Credit, so I'm hoping that its connected to that. By the way, I just received my 2017 refund a few months ago. I made a $10 keying error and it a year and a half to get it straightened out. First I had to verify my ID and my dependents. Then I got a notice saying they were going to fix my return within 60 says. Then at 60 days, another letter saying they are super swamped so It'll be another 90 days and on and on. I honestly thought I was never going to get it. And what can you do? It sucked but FINALLY, I got this huge packet with the amended return and it had only changed my refund by like $20.  They even paid me $392 in interest for taking so long.

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

@Arnieka here is the link to the TurboTax Estimator. https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Has anyone call an IRS # and used ext. 652? It conndcts to an actual person ...but is it legit?

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@MarleyDude  @DoninGA has steps for reaching a live IRS agent when you call.  You can find them here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies