Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

As far as I know there were only 2 ddd which were last sat and the sat before that..I'm hoping there will b a ddd tomoro also

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

I couldn't check my transcript either cause I don't have a cell phone in my name which is so stupid...

Still processing tt152 then just still processing no tt152

Mine did the same thing. I filed on 3/5 accepted on 3/7 but per the IRS it was 3/9. The guy told me there were processing delays and to wait til 4/15. But i checked the Record transcripts and there is nothing there it says N/A no 2017 is showing. So i dont know what is going on . This never happened to me before. Any thoughts? I owe no balances and my status bar has now disappeared.

I received my state but not my federal. Probably a delay.

So I guess no updates on wmr. I haven’t checked.

No update! I cant help but think either that this is connected to Turbotax and HrBlock. My friend filed and was accepted on 2/5 and her DDD date is 2/22. Mine was filed and accepted on 2/6 and nothing. She used a individual tax preparer. She also claimed EITC and ACTC. Btw I still havent received my 2017 refund either. Took them 8mths to tell me I had a keying error in my withholdings. So whomever said the IRS will fix errors is wrong.
popoff79

It updated this morning/last night
cjo1973

So I lost my bars and now says instead of your return is being processed it now says your return is still being process a date will be givin when one is available .from my experience last year .most people including myself lost bars and it said still be processed meant a letter was on the way .so even though I'm hoping that's not the case im pretty sure I'm gonna have to verify identity again .I was hoping it would go through this year since I had to verify last year but its not looking that way . Uhhh ...any body else lost bars and got still processing and got their bars back and a date ?

Mine did that and bars disappeared they reappeared this morning

Yup me too @cjo1973  I just checked an no updates, hoping to see something Friday or Saturday.
CS390

THIS HAPPENED TO ME BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE UNDER REVIEW OR MAY HAVE GOTTEN FLAGGED ITS JUST BECAUSE OF THE HOLD FOR EITC AND WHEN YOU FILED PUT YOU OUT OF 21 DAY LOOP HOLE OF RECEIVING YOUR MONEY SO DONT BE ALARMED AND DONT LISTEN TO THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE CAUSE ITS NOT TRUE

gtfts1221

Yes because I lost my bars and it only said it is still being processed. On the IRS website it said people with EIC would NOT see any update on wmr till the 23rd. My DDD showed up on the 23rd and the date is for the 27th! Hope everything goes smoothly for everybody as well as myself! Good luck!

This happened to me as well - bars came back on the 23rd with a deposit date of 2/27
popoff79

Same
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies