My tax return is still pending, should i get worried after 4 days?

Your pending return means it is on its way to the IRS. At this point, they have neither accepted or rejected your return. There are exceptions to the 48 hr. timeframe. Please refer to the following page to learn more about the pending process. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4193097

Any updates mine is still pending to

Yes, my taxes were finally reject it last night. I thought  tax preparer used turbo yet they used H&R Block. Due to new tax laws H&R Block has been rejecting e-filers to abide by the tax rules and regulations. My rejection was not a fault of my own, but because H&R Block wants to follow the new rules in place for e-filing this year,They are going through each e-file request to make sure they are correct. All of the popular tax software’s are having issues this year because of the new tax laws. I have re-sent my tax returns to text USAA and I was approved in five minutes. Good luck exclamation exclamation exclamation!!!

TaxUSA approved my taxes in 5 minutes.