melysmojo18

My tax refund was already deposited but my card has yet to arrive. How can I get access my funds before activating the card???

My refund has been just sitting in the account and my card hasn't arrived. I am going crazy trying to figure out how to access my mobey while my card is who knows where...

CarissaM

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Mandi5lyn75

I got the card last year but when applying for the loan it issues a new card which unfortunately prohibits last years customers from the benefit of accessing the funds with a temporary card within 48 hrs because the system wont allow it until you receive your actual card. Sad for returning customers.