Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My tax refund was already deposited but my card has yet to arrive. How can I get access my funds before activating the card???

My refund has been just sitting in the account and my card hasn't arrived. I am going crazy trying to figure out how to access my mobey while my card is who knows where...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

My tax refund was already deposited but my card has yet to arrive. How can I get access my funds before activating the card???

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I got the card last year but when applying for the loan it issues a new card which unfortunately prohibits last years customers from the benefit of accessing the funds with a temporary card within 48 hrs because the system wont allow it until you receive your actual card. Sad for returning customers. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies