ajoseph4

My tax federal tax return was accepted but I just received an LT39 notice saying I have money due immediately. What should I do

I can also go into my bank account and see that I made a payment so I'm sure that I paid.

Is it for the tax due or did the IRS change your return and say you owe more?

Mike9241

per IRS

What you need to do
Pay the balance due within 10 days using the envelope provided.
If you’re already working with us to resolve the balance, no action is required.
If you’ve already paid the balance, call the telephone number listed on the letter.
If you can’t pay the balance due, call the telephone number listed on the letter.