My irs2go app says my return will be sent today? About what time should I expect it?

It's does not say it was sent yet?

No one here can tell you what time of the day a refund will be posted to your account.  It also depends on whether you chose to have TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund.  If so, it goes through a third party bank and can take a few extra days to post to your account.  From the time the IRS releases the refund it can take several days to post to your bank account.  Once the return has been accepted by the IRS, TurboTax gets no further updates and cannot tell you when your refund will actually arrive.

i checked using IRS app no change in my refund i was online taking care of business looked at IRS website i had a DDD  I went back to see app had changed no it hadnt app not updating in real time i have ddd