mandelbaum61

My daughter received a 1095-A form she did not give me when I filed for her. I tried to amend but could not find a way to bring up Form 8962. I need technical help.

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You do not need to amend your return. Please click The IRS is requesting Form 8962 for 2019 to learn how to send the form to the IRS. 

mandelbaum61

Thank you TerukoL.  I believe that you are saying that I do not need to amend my daughter's return on TurboTax, correct?  I am a little confused because you then gave me a link that will tell me how to mail in a form.  So, do I need to send that form in the mail to the IRS?  Also, why is TurboTax not letting me add the form in an amendment?  Thank you for your help.

JakailaLO

As answered above, you do not need to amend your return. Please use this link for instructions on how to generate the 8962 form: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/health-care/help/the-irs-is-requesting-form-8962/01/27409#M108