turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jessie492

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

Mine was mailed on 2/24/18 and still not received it.
ivan1603

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

My refund was mailed on 02/26/2018 an still not received it I hope I get it soon

Where do you guys live, I was told it depends on the state

If it say mail by march 9th does it means they send it before or on that date

Jamekapiggee March 9th means they will mail it March 9th (tomorrow)

Live in Ca, refund stated will be sent on March 9th hopefully I get it by tomorrow or Monday
Vik_G

I received my paper cheque on Tuesday(03/06) but still yet to receive CA state refund. Anyone got CA refund yet?

Hopefully i recive it monday

My check was also mailed on Friday 3/9. Im hopefull for a Monday delivery but expecting Tuesday. My mother in law works for USPS and she said priority mail that is mailed on Friday's almost always get delivered no later than the following Tuesday, depending on how far it has to travel.

What state are you in @kefowler06 I’m in Nevada and mail comes fast here usually. Are all of the checks from
The IRS priority?
jessie492

Im.not sure how they come. The irs says mine was mailed outo on 2/24 and I still haven't received it
jessie492

I live in Indiana

wow that’s been awhile. Does mail run slow there?
treva2018

How long do it take for checks to get to florida any ody know

I live in Arkansas. My check was mailed from Philly on Friday 3/9, I received it on Monday 3/12. FYI: If you sign up for Delivery Digest on the USPS website you are able to view what mail you would receive for the day. I placed my mail on hold so that when my check arrived I was able to go to the post office and pick it up without waiting all day for my mailman to run.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies