Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

I havr no clue I havent gotten yet either and my was mailed on 3/6.hopefully we get them soon
jessie492

My Refund was mailed out on Friday 02/20/15 and I just wanted to know how long would it be to get it in the mail?

Still haven't got mine.

Have you called the irs
maza1407

Jessie492 what state are you from ? I haven’t called says to call on the 26th of March
jessie492

Yes I have called over and over. Get a different answer everytime. Now they r saying it was sent to h and r block . H and r block has no clue.
jessie492

I'm from Indiana

Yeah i keep getting the run around about mine also..it been a nightmare
maza1407

Mine still hasn’t arrived. On the 26th it says to call IRS if hasn’t arrived before then most likely it was lost or stolen
jessie492

Has anyone received their federal refund in the mail yet? Been waiting since Feb 24th. Still nothing

Nope still havent gotten mine yet
Debose85t

I need to get started on my process in order to get my refund I worked at McDonald's and made I wanted to file that information.

@Debose85t Wow---you posted to a very old an jumbled thread with all kinds of unrelated questions.  Lucky anyone is even noticing your question.  

McDonald's has until January 31 to issue your W-2 to you and you need to wait until you have it to enter on your tax return.  When you have it you can enter it by hand or you may be able to import it to the software:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1934390-how-do-i-import-my-W-2

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2588751-why-can-t-i-import-my-w-2

The IRS will not start to accept 2019 returns until January 27, so you have plenty of time to wait for your W-2 and get your tax return prepared.  Filing before then will not result in an early refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies