turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lost card

I've been on hold for an hour to replace my lost card. Is there anyway you can do this online since they are experiencing a high call volume?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Lost card

Yes, you can report your card as lost by logging in here: TurboDebitCard.com.

See this Turbo Visa Debit Card FAQ under:

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Lorimoseley
Returning Member

Lost card

I don't have my card number and CVS how do I get a replacement for my lost card?

Lost card

For help with your pre-paid Visa card:

Call  (888) 285-4169

There is a “Help” link in the top corner of the web site for the card:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Lost card

I'm trying to help husband replace his lost card we are being given a run around 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Lost card

@rhondasolomon Please login to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account to report your card lost. They will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies