turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ajd1989

Locked out of turbo card account

I created my turbo card account and what I thought I created as my password  is not my password. Now, when I select the forgot my password option it’s asking me for my card number and CVV code which I do not have yet because It’s been saying for the past 4 days that they are printing my card. I’ve tried calling customer service and there in no way to get a human being so I can not get into my turbo card account. Please help me . 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

15 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

When calling customer service, please try selecting the option that your refund was deposited onto a card you do not own. This will get you connected to the fraud department where a live agent will be happy to assist you. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Gshasta
Returning Member

I have the same issue and when I call [phone number removed] It says to "try calling again later or tomorrow" & HANGS UP THE CALL?!?!?!-- ALL DAY LONG-- What? Why? You are kidding, right?!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

They are experiencing a very high call volume today due to stimulus checks being deposited. You may have to try at different times of day. 

Same exact thing for me. When the automated system says it’s going to transfer me it instantly hangs up. HELP. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The customer service center is experiencing a high call volume, you will need to keep trying at different times. 

karterp12

How can I reset my password and unlock my card 

@karterp12 wrote:

How can I reset my password and unlock my card 

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

I need help getting in my card account 

rich854
Returning Member

im am locked out of my account and i found my card need it unlocked

I told them everything they verified all my information told me a fraud person will call back in 24 hours that is not happen and then I spent over 2 hours almost three on hold waiting for our fraud specials and then they just hung up on me this happens since May 4th my money is on my card and I have no access to it I'm going to be homeless and tax turbo does not care

I'm in the same situation they deposited my money my $1,200 on my account on the 4th of jan and then Green Dot did a verification thing I passed everything told me that the fraud department would call me back in 24 hours they never called and then put me on hold and then hung up on me this was going on since Jan 4th have you gotten any help

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

@Hcain711

Unfortunately, we are unable to answer questions on the Turbo Visa Debit Card on this forum. For assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card activation issue, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.  Please see How will the second stimulus impact me? for more information. 

Yes

How do I get my account unlocked?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies