turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

I just checked my transcript and it says code 846 with the date of 02/27/2019. Makes me feel a little better. Now if the 27th can just come I’ll be great! Lol

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Yea I tried to verify my number and it wouldn’t work! Smh I pray tomorrow I get a update like I was told!! Lol I filed 1/30 no reason why I shouldn’t!

Hopefully tomorrow morning i get a update

With a DDD

I tried the transcript thing and they can't verify my phone # that I've had for 5 years. Hopefully an update tomorrow.

Same here, I waited 24hrs from the time you last tried. Create a new acct used my daughters ph # cuz she was near me. They sent code to her ph & was able to verify & created new acct

How Yall know that irs going to update refund from midnight until 3

Bc they were told from an irs representative over the phone. That’s common knowledge from previous years also

Oh k let’s see

I filed & got accepted on 2/16/19, and then approved today 2/22/19, will get deposit by 2/26/19
jahmyllt

@sminjee100 oh wow!!!! I just don't understand how this whole refund crap work.. I still don't have a ddd & I filed 1/28/19.
jahmyllt

@jlrat123  have you gotten or heard anything new??

I was surprised too. checked 3 times .

I hope by midnight we know a update
jahmyllt

Saturday 12:06 a.m  & STILL NO UPDATE!! I can't believe this mess!!! Ughhhh!!!!!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies