Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

No update for my fiancé as well ... very frustrating:(

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

irs is playing around no updates for me wtf

Most than likely tomorrow morning is the majority update

I filed in the beginning of January and mine was accepted on January 14th. I have the child earned credit, now it says being processed. And I don't have a ddd yet. I know some people that filled later than me and has child credit, they have a ddd of February 22nd.

Check transcripts if possible code 846 there for 2/27 deposited 20190605.... I'm in fl 6am my time. WMR not updated
jahmyllt

@brownsugar79_97 thanks for that info. Had to order my transcript by mail. The 1st transcript I ordered said (know record found). Hopefully the next ones that come have somthing on it.

YOU WILL NOT SEE AN UPDATE ON WMR until tomorrow 2/23. Still even then it might not so check with your bank if you did Direct Deposit. Only way to know if approved sure is to check your transcripts for code 846. I cannot check mine so I will assume I have it
stroudmonique
Returning Member

If you can check your transcript you can see a refund date of 2/27/2019 I was feeling a little discouraged too guys but I just check and lord behold it was there. Blessing and good luck to all

Hopefully get mine early next week

How do you check your transcripts then?

@broaddus_tiaraa youj have to go on IRS,gov and click transcripts, create an account. You want to view your return transcripts. Follow the prompts, you need certain things to create the account like a cell phone, no prepaid etc.

I just got my refund ! Now I need for my fiancé to get an update ... it still say it’s being processed
jahmyllt

It's damn near impossible to view your transcript online.. my cell phone couldn't be verified. So I have to wait for them to come in the mall
jahmyllt

*mail*

My WMR says processing no bars however my online transcripts I have a DDD of 2/27
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies