livelybyrd

It sounds like my return is being sent to a debit card. I declined the advance option after looking at it. Is there a way to see where my refund is being deposited?

I checked out the refund advance option, but decided against it and entered my bank details instead. Is there a way I can see where my refund is going? I received an email that sounds like it is going to a debit card, but I have not received anything.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-review-the-federal-refund-method-i-chose-aft...

livelybyrd

Awesome! Thank you so much. I appreciate it.