netgig

Is there a way to print a TurboTax return without the social security number showing?

Nope ... redact it once you print it.  

If you want a printed copy of your tax return without your SSN on it, get creative with whiteout, a sharpie, or scissors, paper and a scanner or copier.

netgig

I've seen other tax software that either replaces the first 5 digits of the SSN or blacks it out. Since the SSN is on all the turbotax pages, even the worksheets, I have almost 50 pages, then I thought there maybe an option for that. If not I would like to submit this as a requested enhancement. 

Who can you possibly be submitting it to that doesn't all really know you're social security number?