• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
netgig

Is there a way to print a TurboTax return without the social security number showing?

4 Replies
Critter-3
Level 15

Is there a way to print a TurboTax return without the social security number showing?

Nope ... redact it once you print it.  

xmasbaby0
Level 15

If you want a printed copy of your tax return without your SSN on it, get creative with whiteout, a sharpie, or scissors, paper and a scanner or copier.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
netgig

I've seen other tax software that either replaces the first 5 digits of the SSN or blacks it out. Since the SSN is on all the turbotax pages, even the worksheets, I have almost 50 pages, then I thought there maybe an option for that. If not I would like to submit this as a requested enhancement. 

Critter-3
Level 15

Who can you possibly be submitting it to that doesn't all really know you're social security number?

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v