t_knotts

Is there a way to access an ORIGINAL return, as filed, after an amended return has been created? I believe TT put the wrong number in the state form (IL-1040-X).

Filed original through TT on-time. Filed amended Federal later that year and just found that I forgot to send in the state amended copy (I was waiting for the Federal one to send word / refund and I forgot to send when it got here). Going over the form now, it says I have 0 additional refund but that's not possible since AGI decreased substantially. It put the same refund number in 31/33, and I think I actually had to pay when filed so there should have been an amount in line 29.
AshleyLO

You should still have access to your original return. It should be in your tax documents. Please give our customer service representatives a call if you need assistance locating it.

No.  If you amend an online return it replaces your original return.  You need to save the original return return to your computer before you amend it.