Is a way I can print out my Federal 1040 form? I c...

gpcolin

Is a way I can print out my Federal 1040 form? I can't seem to fill it out online. Also, in regards to that, which part of the form focuses on self-employment? Thank you.

I want to fill out my Federal 1040 form under my TurboTax account as self-employed. I was just trying to remember which part of the form I need to fill out for self-employed or independent workers. Also, do I need to file my taxes before filling this form out? I thank you very much and look forward to your response shortly.
ErnieS0

To enter self-employment income for a business:

1. Type schedule c in Search,
  2. Click Jump to schedule c,

Self-employment income is filed together with the rest of your taxes. It's all part of one tax return. Enter all your self-employed income and expenses before filing.

To print your forms, click Tax Tools in the left column. Then Print Center.

gpcolin

Hi Ernie, 

Thank you very much for your help. 

I was also wondering; what do I need to fill out in the form located under Review Tax Summary > Preview My 1040 for Self-Employment? I was told to go there but forgot which section I needed to fill out. I am under self-employment in the United States, but get paid from overseas (UK), just for clarification.