turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gpcolin

Is a way I can print out my Federal 1040 form? I can't seem to fill it out online. Also, in regards to that, which part of the form focuses on self-employment? Thank you.

I want to fill out my Federal 1040 form under my TurboTax account as self-employed. I was just trying to remember which part of the form I need to fill out for self-employed or independent workers. Also, do I need to file my taxes before filling this form out? I thank you very much and look forward to your response shortly.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Is a way I can print out my Federal 1040 form? I can't seem to fill it out online. Also, in regards to that, which part of the form focuses on self-employment? Thank you.

To enter self-employment income for a business:

1. Type schedule c in Search,
  2. Click Jump to schedule c,

Self-employment income is filed together with the rest of your taxes. It's all part of one tax return. Enter all your self-employed income and expenses before filing.

To print your forms, click Tax Tools in the left column. Then Print Center.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gpcolin

Hi Ernie, 

Thank you very much for your help. 

I was also wondering; what do I need to fill out in the form located under Review Tax Summary > Preview My 1040 for Self-Employment? I was told to go there but forgot which section I needed to fill out. I am under self-employment in the United States, but get paid from overseas (UK), just for clarification.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies