In the navy last year for about 3 months still and I’m trying to add that employment history but I have no paperwork and I can’t find a way to add it Can someone help ?

Not sure what you mean about employment history.....

BUT

IF you were active duty any time during 2022:

1) You need to indicate that during the entry of your personal information on the My Info page

and

2) You need to edit your active duty W-2 from DFAS....and on a page, after the main form in the software, there is a page with a whole list of checkboxes....in the middle of there is one you have to check, that indicates that the W-2 is for Active Duty.  That check box does not show up unless #1 is done first.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Download your W-2 from the my pay site :

https://mypay.dfas.mil/#/