kke555

In prior years my return had numerous worksheets with it. This year there were none. How do I see and download this years worksheets?

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

kke555

Thanks for the info.  On the last step I don't see an option for "Include government and TurboTax worksheets."  There are two boxes I can select: "2018 Federal returns" and "2018 Louisiana returns"

Select the federal return and then the option to include the worksheets will be shown.  Same with the state return.
kke555

Thank you.  I see now that I needed to click the button to get the option for worksheets.  Appreciate the help!