turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I believe. I put the. Wrong. Routing. number down can you help me this holding up mine refunded

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MollsBBU

I believe. I put the. Wrong. Routing. number down can you help me this holding up mine refunded

If you entered the wrong account information, it won't be deposited because your name won't be on the account. The IRS will be notified and you will receive a paper check in the mail to the address listed on your returns. 

Or, if the return hasn't already posted to the IRS's system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call them toll-free at 800-829-1040, M - F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. For more information, please see IRS FAQ: What should I do if I entered an incorrect routing or account number?

To check, your bank and routing information can be found on the bottom of your 1040 form. 

To view this year's return after filing, please see the following TurboTax FAQ that answers how to print after filing. If you do not wish to print, you may view your print preview to locate this information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301609

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MollsBBU

If you entered the wrong account information, it won't be deposited because your name won't be on the account. The IRS will be notified and you will receive a paper check in the mail to the address listed on your returns. 

Or, if the return hasn't already posted to the IRS's system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call them toll-free at 800-829-1040, M - F, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. For more information, please see IRS FAQ: What should I do if I entered an incorrect routing or account number?

To check, your bank and routing information can be found on the bottom of your 1040 form. 

To view this year's return after filing, please see the following TurboTax FAQ that answers how to print after filing. If you do not wish to print, you may view your print preview to locate this information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301609

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies