turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

I went back to turbo Tax from Credit Karma thinking I give them another shot because they advertised they free and free to file. every is free, but when you get to the end of doing your taxes there is a link to print and save your returns, but when you click it and save it saves it in gibberish you cant not see your returns. Its in a hidden area and you cant find it .they want you to pay $19.99 and when you call Turbo Tax they won't let you talk to someone unless you pay first. Honorable customer service. Will go back to Credit Karma you are able to print your returns with no hidden areas. Horrible customer service not able to contact Turbo Tax !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

If the Download/print return button on the Tax Home web page cannot be used to print your tax return, then follow this procedure -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

26 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Access to telephone support is not a feature of TurboTax Free Edition.  But you can always post your question here in this forum.  Someone will attempt to help you if we can.
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Yea no telephone support unless you pay no one in forum can answer question I looked. Its in a hidden area you can find it unless you pay. Credit Karma does not get you stuck at the end of doing your taxes. like Turbo Tax does
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

What is your question, please?
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Read the post can not print taxes at the end of doing your taxes page
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Oh, sorry.  I'll post the TurboTax FAQ for printing your tax return after filing below.  

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

That area Download/print return (PDF) does not work. it saves it in gibberish. Its in another hidden area. Try it you'll see when you go to that tab Download/print return (PDF) and its gibberish
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Has your return been accepted by the IRS?

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

filing is ok just not able to print returns on that page
ErickaY

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Hello, I sent an email to get more information on this issue. Thank you.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

There you go its about time you found the way to print Tax Returns. I told you Download/print return button on the Tax Home web page does not work prints in gibberish. Who ever put the website together should of tested it before letting customers use that tab. That page makes coatomers think the only way to print is to pay $19.99 to get help. You should have a live phone number to talk to someone live instead of charging customers for help. Customers do not want to wait days for an answer especially when it comes to Taxes. Great job who ever found out the way to Print Returns.

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

If the Download/print return button on the Tax Home web page cannot be used to print your tax return, then follow this procedure -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301525

kshero687

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

WRONG!!! I went to Add a State and kept getting --OOPS-an error has occurred. Try again later. Well--just because I used FREE Turbo Tax I can't Talk to an AGENT unless I pay. I will NEVER use Turbo Tax again. Been using for years. It wouldn't let me print when I filed either-but need it to buy a house. SCAM!! Going to Give bad review for sure. 

CAN NOT PRINT TAXES

Clear your cookies and/or switch browsers ... this will most likely fix the issue.  Of course the system is jammed with last minute filers right now ... you may want to try again later or tomorrow. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies