If I filed with my husband and he filed before my ...

chekeyra13

If I filed with my husband and he filed before my w2 came then had to amend them, do I need to mail mine off?

Where do I need to file my taxes since I was added to his and my w2 wasn’t here yet?

Since you and your spouse filed the 2019 tax returns as Married Filing Jointly, you will have to amend the tax return that was filed to add your 2019 W-2.

An amended tax return, Form 1040X, can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.

See this TurvrboTax support FAQ for amending a 2019 tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-amend-a-2019-return-in-turbotax/01/123845...

So he filed separately without you or your income ?   If so then his return must be amended to switch to filing jointly and adding your income ....then  the amendment must be printed, ink signed by both of you and mailed in ... follow the instructions that will print out with the return.