billingsley

I want to see my entire state return before filing.

When I preview state return it does not show me the complete return. When I elect to print the complete tax return Turbo proceeds to file it before printing it out.

You will have to pay the TurboTax account fees before you can view or print the complete tax return.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2018 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue.  Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.