I want to re do a section of my 2016 application. My college son has not yet received his 1098-T and I was adding the numbers from last years 1098-T. But they are not accurate and I need to delete them and am unable to do so. How do I edit a whole section

You can simply delete a section by redoing or going back over a section again. If this doesn't work, you are able to delete all entries by going to account and then selecting start over.

Enter the words Education Expenses in the search window on the upper right, then select Find.  

Click the Jump To and you'll see a summary of expenses entered for each school.  

Delete the one you no longer want, then choose Add Another