turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@raven8300  Ok so my codes are the exact same as yours.. the lady on the phone was very nice and said that it was moving along and its on its way.
Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Bahaha true true.

@nicolem335 thank you so much for keeping me posted.  You’re the bomb!  Whenever this adventure is over with, you and your people get dinner on me.  LOL.  #somerelief #hairwasturninggray

I'm so confused @Raven8300 so with all this said, do you have a date because I did my verification a day before you and still I have nothing, I did order my transcript in the mail still waiting on that.
Raven8300

@nicolem335  I don’t have a date.  And me being the pessimist that I am; I’m just waiting for something else to pop up and prolong this whole thing.  I haven’t requested any paper transcripts yet.
Raven8300

@nicholsmishac sorry, but no I don’t have any date established at this point.

total nightmare
Raven8300

@nicolem335 did she give you any sort of timeline?  After doing some research, it seems to me that the 570 is for the identity verification and now we are just waiting for it to be processed for refund?
NicoleM85

@raven8300 she basically said that my verify date was feb 26th and the last week in April was my 9 week mark it should be by then. But on my transcript has a process date of April 1st of coarse I don’t know what that means but it kinda seems to me like maybe it will be the 2 weeks from that date. Even though it does t make sense Bc it’s not April 1st yet I’ll look at my date next to the 570 when I get to work
NicoleM85

@raven8300  ok the date next to 570 is 4-1 dies yours have dollar amount there?
Raven8300

@nicolem335 mine has a $0.00 next to that line.  Mine says 4-8-19.
NicoleM85

Mine has 0 also... I am trying to research and find out what the processing date means... what date did you verify your identity?

I haven't received my transcript yet buy I verified 02/25, when I called they gave me a date of 04/08 and said if I didn't have it by 04/12 to call back
Raven8300

@nicolem335 I verified on 2/26/19 online.  I’ve googled it, and can’t seem to find a consistent explanation.  @nicholsmishac  I believe you’re in the same boat as us.  
NicoleM85

Do yall have the EIC and Child Credit?
Robb92914

I verified online about 2 weeks ago and I just got off the phone with a rep and was told the WMR tool may not update before you get your return. She said it has been deposited for a lot of people with the WMR tool still showing 9001 code. I would not rely on that at all. She verified somethings on my 2017 return and was was able to confirm that she did not see any holds or flags and to call back after the 9 weeks. Unfortunately if it hasn't been 9 weeks we have to be patient. If it has...call asap to find out whats going. I surprisingly only held for about 3 minutes and I called at about 830am.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies