Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Nope I have to send some forms im to my tax advocate because im under review so more waiting I’m so over this bs
NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

My neighbor is under review to no update with hers either... it's a load of crap
Raven8300

I checked my online transcript last night and it shows a tax cycle of 20191205 and a Tax Code of 570 which I’m assuming is the one that they’re still processing me from my 5071c?  I am completely lost on all this.  It’s a foreign language to me.  
NicoleM85

I didn't see any type of code on mine...  where was yours located?
Raven8300

It was on the bottom on the account summary page.  
NicoleM85

Did you request  return transcript or account transcript?
Raven8300

It’s on the bottom of the account transcript.

150. Tax return filed   Cycle 20191205. Date 4/8/19

806. W2 or 1099 withholding    Date 4/15/19

766. Credit to your account. Date 4/15/19

768. Earned income credit.  Date 4/15/19

570. Additional account action pending.  Date 4/8/19

This is how it appears on mine.  I filed 1/31/19 and received the 5071c 2/26/19 and verified online same day.

Anyone able to figure this out?
NicoleM85

Look this up it may help a little refundtalk.com/transcriptcodes/ this is what I see comparing to yours....

If you have a 570 code there is a good chance you may receive a letter explaining any adjustments to your account. If you have a 570 code on your account transcript you will need to wait for a 571 or 572 resolved additional account action code to post which will reverse the 570 code before you would see a 846 Refund issued code.
Raven8300

Could this 570 code be in relation to the 5071c identity verification I already did, or something else?
NicoleM85

Im calling right now to see if they can fax me a copy of mine.. since I cant login online because I dont have a credit card home loan etc.
Annette420
Returning Member

You can order them onlin me without any of that u just can't see them online
Raven8300

This mess is on my mind constantly.  Just want answers. Lol
NicoleM85

I try not to think about it but I would like an idea of when to expect it... I think we all are going to deserve a vacation after this. I called to get them to fax the account transcript and she faxed the return transcript which I already have.... back on the phone lol
Raven8300

Oh well that is wonderful @nicolem335 . I can’t even login my online account now bc I typed the wrong password and exceeded attempts (forgot to capitalize first letter) smh.  It is a conspiracy lol
NicoleM85

@raven8300  Lol hey at least you can log in online.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies