Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

5071c

Everyone has NOT received a 5071c letter. What makes you think that?

Can someone please tell me what question they ask. I have a friend with serious anxiety issues and I want to prep her so she doesn,t just hang up lol

@edub75 Your friend can also do it online if they don’t want to talk to anyone, questions are pretty basic, outside of your personal info (address and stuff) they just ask to confirm some numbers on your taxes, as long as you have the taxes in front of you it’s a piece of cake. But if you friend has so much anxiety that they might hang up doing it online would be better

Anyone get an update this morning? I’m still having the msg “We cannot provide any information about your refund.“ (which was the same message from before I confirmed my ID)

I still have the same message SMH

Verified on 2/19

No changes for me same bs

Am I the only person this really has stressed out? Lol

Verified on Feb 22nd, checked status every day...still says "We cannot provide any information.. etc" will keep posted.

@dms9060 I verified on 2/25 it said the same thing until that Wednesday 2/27 it changed to “ we have received your return it is being processed “ I just want my money already

@cherriesplz24 wow, sounds like you are moving though the process pretty quickly, I haven’t had a status change in over a month now

@sam2011 I thought so too until I did get a ddd last Saturday I’m so frustrated at this point idk what’s going on

I got one...I had to drive 3 hrs to got to a Local IRS place.. it's a bunch of bs

I verified on 2/20/19 and still have no date of my refund and it's March 13, 2019