Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

NicoleM85

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I dont have a code at all it just says we have received your return and it is being processed.
Raven8300

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@nicolem335 I do, yes.  I can’t even get the IRS website to cooperate for me anymore.  Think I’m just losing my mind and I’ll wake up soon from this stressful dream.
NicoleM85

@raven8300  still cant login?
Raven8300

@nicolem335 no luck.  I’ve tried to reregister and get error codes.  
NicoleM85

Ive never been able to log in on there. But I wish I could
Raven8300

So I’m assuming we have to wait til the end of April, and if nothing by then, then we need to be back in touch with them?  The WMR doesn’t help at all.
Annette420
Returning Member

@nicholem335 u cant log in to war?
Annette420
Returning Member

Wmr
Annette420
Returning Member

I called in yesterday they told me that I'd verifacation went threw now I'm on a 45 day review my tax where expected on Jan 16th I got a letter around Jan 20 went and verified in person on Jan 25th . No updates until yesterday when I called this is bs
NicoleM85

@annette42000 I can log into wmr... not like its any help lol I cant make an account with the irs to check my transcripts they say thats the quickest way to see an update. If the cycle posted ends with 05 then you will see your update on wmr on saturdays is what I am understanding.

I filed on Feb 1st. I verified on Feb 24th. I have not received a single update and when I call they say " sorry it hasn't been 9 weeks yet." Actually it's been 2 MONTHS SINCE I FILED, why do I have to wait a total of 12 WEEKS for an update! Beyond mad.
Raven8300

Finally got into my online account.  No changes on my transcript.  Still have 4/8 next to my TC570.  
Raven8300

I now have a tax code 971 “Notice Issued” with a date of 4/15/19 next to it
Raven8300

Anyone have any updates?? I’m stuck with the 971 code now.
NicoleM85

@raven8300 mine still says the same. Where is that code at wmr?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies