Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’ve already submitted my return and it has been accepted, I submitted it as direct deposit but now I want to change it to rapid advance how do i do that?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I’ve already submitted my return and it has been accepted, I submitted it as direct deposit but now I want to change it to rapid advance how do i do that?

You are no longer eligible for a refund advance after the tax return has been filed.

It's a scam I bet you not even 30% of the people who are eligible according to their guidelines are actually getting it see they told me that I was approved then they told me credit karma denied me which is a lie because I talk to someone at credit karma they did not deny me and TurboTax said that they already got paid and TurboTax has their into it bank is as the routing number and everything else where the money is going so it's a scam they're trying to get you to open up a card they're trying to get you to do this trying to do that and they're holding on and playing with your money and I just tried to go on my credit karma account and they blocked me unlinked it from TurboTax

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You are commenting on an old thread that may contain outdated information. 

Please see the offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies