jesseandkristin

I've already filed my MN state taxes, but I need to file my M1PR. I know I need to print it off, but I'd like to use TurboTax to calculate it for me. Where and how? TIA!

Turbo Tax doesn't efile it.  You have to print and mail it yourself.

For Minnesota M1PR & CRP form see,

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/filing-and-paying-taxes/help/can-i-file-my-m1pr-minnesota-property...

jesseandkristin

Right. But per the the FAQ "you can paper file your M1PR when you prepare your MN taxes in Turbo Tax. We'll make sure you qualify, CALCULATE YOUR MN PROPERTY TAX REFUND AND FILL OUT YOUR FORM which you can print and mail. As you're preparing your mn taxes, look for the 'other forms you may need' screen" etc. 

ive already filled out (filed and received) my state taxes. I'd just like to know how to get to the "other forms you may need" section, so that TT can calculate my refund, and I can print and mail it in. 

thanks again. ♥️