Can I file my M1PR (Minnesota Property Tax Refund)... - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

Can I file my M1PR (Minnesota Property Tax Refund) through TurboTax?

Yes, you can paper-file your M1PR when you prepare your Minnesota taxes in TurboTax. We'll make sure you qualify, calculate your Minnesota property tax refund, and fill out an M1PR form which you can print and mail.

As you're preparing your Minnesota taxes, look for the Other Forms You May Need screen (towards the end of the interview, past the estimated taxes and extension topics). Check the first box and follow the onscreen instructions.

After the State Elections Campaign Fund and Nongame Wildlife Fund screens, you'll come to the Filing instructions screen. Select Print Form M1PR and mail the printout by August 15 to:

Minnesota Property Tax Refund

St. Paul, MN 55145-0020

Tip: You can also file your M1PR free of charge at the MN Dept. of Revenue Property Tax Refund site, and if you're a homeowner, you can e-file it through the MN DOR's Property Tax Refund Online Filing System.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post