I started our 2019 taxes on turbotax, but we ended...

shiannb_

I started our 2019 taxes on turbotax, but we ended up just using a CPA in Feb to file. It’s now July and we have not received our return yet- still shows processing.

Is there a way to cancel what i’ve started on Turbotax; therefore, my taxes can be processed?

If you didn't finish filing though Turbo Tax then it's not holding up anything at the IRS.  The IRS has limited staff and is slower this year.  Did your CPA Efile it or mail it?  I would go ask the CPA.  They're  the ones that filed it.  

What?  Did the CPA e-file your tax return?  If do, there is nothing happening with your TurboTax account that is preventing your return from being processed.  If you are checking the IRS site and your return filed by the CPA is still processing--that is because the IRS is backlogged during the pandemic.  It has nothing to do with an unfinished return you started on this site.  If you did not e-file from your TT account, the return you started here is no different than an envelope you left on your desk and did not take to a mailbox.

MinhT1

What you started in TurboTax stayed in TurboTax and was never sent to the IRS or anywhere else. It could not affect the processing of your tax return filed by your CPA in any way.

If you haven't paid the Turbo Tax fees yet you can try to clear your return if that will help you not be concerned about it.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...