turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

beankemp

I keep entering my debit card and I keep getting an error message. I just used my card to order something off line and I have check the funds available and that very good

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathyD

I keep entering my debit card and I keep getting an error message. I just used my card to order something off line and I have check the funds available and that very good

I regret that the payments for the TurboTax fees are not going through. You have to have the Personal Information match the billing address on the credit card: 

1.Go to Personal Information match the billing address to the one on the credit card.

2.Go to the payment screen, put in the credit card.

3.After you do the charge for the fees.(accepted).

4.Go to the Personal Information screen, Change the address to what you use for the return. 

Also be aware that the charges that are not going through are also "pending" and will fall off with in 24-72 hours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CathyD

I regret that the payments for the TurboTax fees are not going through. You have to have the Personal Information match the billing address on the credit card: 

1.Go to Personal Information match the billing address to the one on the credit card.

2.Go to the payment screen, put in the credit card.

3.After you do the charge for the fees.(accepted).

4.Go to the Personal Information screen, Change the address to what you use for the return. 

Also be aware that the charges that are not going through are also "pending" and will fall off with in 24-72 hours.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies