I received a Schedule K1-Form 1041 after filing taxes in 2017. I completed all the forms but it did not add the amount to the 2017 total income. How do I amend?

the amount of the K1-1041 is 3,992.  How do I adjust my total income for 2017.  I completed the forms and it did not include my previous income.  It was as if the $3992 was my total income.  How do I add it?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900938-where-do-i-enter-a-k-1-that-i-received

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**