Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

Were you having the same issue that we all were?

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

@missjones1187 no I have not. Happy you got yours resolved!

I’m on hold now with IRS. I didn’t want to call but now I am as I’m very concerned

Ok I just got off the phone! The reason mine numbers are not matching is because I need to verify my ID. She said they sent it out on Feb 4th but with the holiday give it until Friday and they’ll reissue the letter if I don’t get it. Once I follow those steps mine should be fine.... I say anyone who got the error should call! I got through in 5 minutes and she was sooooo nice. I hope this helps some of you.

Ok I just got off the phone! The reason mine numbers are not matching is because I need to verify my ID. She said they sent it out on Feb 4th but with the holiday give it until Friday and they’ll reissue the letter if I don’t get it. Once I follow those steps mine should be fine.... I say anyone who got the error should call! I got through in 5 minutes and she was sooooo nice. I hope this helps some of you.

@sreneebailey did she state how long it would take for you to receive your refund after you verify your ID ?

@mtubbs101008 yes I was having the same issues as everyone here ! And I got a letter stating for me
To verify my identity so they can process my
Return!

Which number did you call? I keep getting automated

@jackiebri123 I didn’t call I verified online

Oops sorry..... @sreneebailey  which number did you call??

Oh that is so helpful!!! Thank you BOTH so much for this information!!

@jackiebri123 it’s not letting post phone number on here just google irs tax questions and it should pull up

I called as well and was told they couldn’t help me until 21 days after I filed which would be Thursday. Was also told that I would get it the week of feb 23
srosser26

I got a verification letter you can verify online at idverify.irs.gov it's very simple

I called and was told they couldn’t help me either
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies