Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

My taxes were received and at one point said processing, now it just says it can not give me information.  Does it mean I messed them up?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

118 Replies
bjocampo

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

This is happening to me did this person get there refund

Me too

Its happening to me also, please let me know if anyone get more info on this
shun671

This happened to me also

Me too
hhjjjj

Me as well! Anyone??
knaansmom

Me too

Now its happened to me as well

Yeah me too.
chamtcjf

If it helps, this was happening to me also so I used my wife's information instead since we filled jointly and it came up like normal with the bar saying returned accepted. From what I have seen it unless you have a reference code where the bar was it may just be a glitch.

Me too

Happening to me what does it mean
tly250

Same here but i put single instead of my actual filing status of head of household and it gave me the still recessing message but i def filed head of household so i have no clue
shun671

I think it has to be something wrong with the system
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies