Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

Hello my sister has a message on hers saying she needs to make sure verify her filing date, check with  her tax payer, an verify she received her e-file email what does that mean?
srosser26

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

I've never heard that message before I'm not sure
srosser26

@missjones1187 I got an verification letter too and I verified online it was simple I'm not sure how long it takes to verify tho

Has anyone received their refund yet?

@heyyjessica15 haven’t received my refund yet !!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not showing up for me 😕
EdwardLO

#1-You should make sure that when it asks for the exact amount of your refund, that you enter the federal amount ONLY, not the total of federal and state both.

#2-Verify that your return was indeed accepted. You can do that below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319882

If everything is correct, the tracker will simply sometimes not show any information until your return is processed and there is an actual refund deposit date available. You can continue to check the tracker daily, or if it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS toll free at 800-829-1040 and they can check on it for you.

Same issue for me. 9001 was the reference code. Called and after an hour of waiting was told I should be receiving a letter with instructions on how to call and verify my identity. I filed on the 8th and still no letter, so hopefully will see that soon.
aQuarius
Returning Member

I’ve done all of the above and still can’t get any information. 

its happening to me did you ever get your refund ? 

Azk1330

Solved for 1040 forms: on my husbands it did the same thing I couldnt track my refund but it was because I was putting the whole amount I was getting back, that was wrong on your w2 on the 1040 form type in the amount on line 21a. Then you should be able to track your refund. I hope it works for yall!!  

BlessedO

Did you receive your taxes last year. This is happening to me and I’m in a panic. 

Azk1330

Yea I got my refund but I didnt file through turbo tax

Jeramie33

Same thing here ?? What’s going on

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Since it is still early February, the IRS can have a backlog of returns to process. Try calling the WMR automated hotline instead: 1-800-829-1954.

Please refer to the FAQ below for more information.

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies