gregerstats

I efiled on Feb 3rd.it was accepted the same day and it's April and I have not received anything in the mail. I was supposed to get a paper check but nothing..why?

What is the status of the federal tax refund - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds">https://www.irs.gov/refunds</a>
gregerstats

Accepted
gregerstats

It says it doesn't have any info at the moment

Then you need to contact the IRS for the status of the refund
Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
mesquitebean

I'm confused a bit by what you mean with "accepted", and "no info."   Does the IRS tool find you OK, but just doesn't show any info?

Or does it not find you at all?  Be sure you are entering the correct refund amount in the tool.  Look at your Form 1040, Line 20a.