turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I efiled on Feb 3rd.it was accepted the same day and it's April and I have not received anything in the mail. I was supposed to get a paper check but nothing..why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I efiled on Feb 3rd.it was accepted the same day and it's April and I have not received anything in the mail. I was supposed to get a paper check but nothing..why?

What is the status of the federal tax refund - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds">https://www.irs.gov/refunds</a>

Accepted

It says it doesn't have any info at the moment

Then you need to contact the IRS for the status of the refund
Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

I'm confused a bit by what you mean with "accepted", and "no info."   Does the IRS tool find you OK, but just doesn't show any info?

Or does it not find you at all?  Be sure you are entering the correct refund amount in the tool.  Look at your Form 1040, Line 20a.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies