Xamle

I love TURBO TAX ITS SIMPLE AND HELPFUL. BUT MY BANK INFO WASNT ASKED FOR. BUT TURBO TAC IS GREAT.

JeanneLO

If you started your tax return this year from last years return when prompted in TurboTax your bank account information may have transferred over. You can check your method of payment by following the steps below:

1. Sign into TurboTax if you haven't already.
  2. On the Tax Home screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.
  7. You can view the state refund information on the State Electronic Filing instructions.
Novadale

• I done my taxes with turbo tax last year  ut never finished is there any way to finish and send the now?

@Novadale wrote:

See this TurboTax support FAQ for completing a 2018 tax return originally started with the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...