I have two W-2s for 2018 I forgot to add to last y...

I have two W-2s for 2018 I forgot to add to last years filing, does that mean i have to amend my taxes?

Yes, you will have to amend the 2018 tax return to add the 2018 W-2's

See this TurboTax support FAQ for amending a 2018 tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-a-return-in-turbotax/01/27579

If you have not received a CP-200 letter from the IRS notifying you of the mismatch from what your employers reported for your W-2s and your not reporting the W-2s then you should file an amended return.

This link  How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed provides information on how to amend your tax return.