I have looked everywhere for my tax payment scheduled date and can't find it. I have followed the directions and can't find out any information.

the scheduled debit date from my bank account that is

Look at your Filing PDF file..if you don't have one..get a new one.....look the Federal and State "Electronic Filing Instructions"

IF...if, you arranged the payment with your e-file, those worksheets will look like the following pictures.....check the dates and account numbers too.

__________________________

TurboTax doesn't do the Debit...TTX just includes the information with your tax e-file and the state does the debit.

Of course, if your Federal and/or state tax E-file is rejected...then nothing happens with the rejected tax file until you fix the E-file problem and get it  successfully accepted.