I have looked everywhere for my tax payment scheduled date and can't find it. I have followed the directions and can't find out any information.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have looked everywhere for my tax payment scheduled date and can't find it. I have followed the directions and can't find out any information.

the scheduled debit date from my bank account that is
1 Reply
Level 15

Look at your Filing PDF file..if you don't have one..get a new one.....look the Federal and State "Electronic Filing Instructions"

IF...if, you arranged the payment with your e-file, those worksheets will look like the following pictures.....check the dates and account numbers too.

TurboTax doesn't do the Debit...TTX just includes the information with your tax e-file and the state does the debit.

Of course, if your Federal and/or state tax E-file is rejected...then nothing happens with the rejected tax file until you fix the E-file problem and get it  successfully accepted.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings