micsmith458

I have a Turbo premire software of 2018, can i use the same software to file for 2019 tax refund?

You have to buy a new program each year.   So next year to do a 2019 tax return you need to buy a new program.  The programs don't come out until November.  You can sign up for Advantage plan and they will automatically bill you when the program is available and you can download it right then or soon after.

PC cal

I have already purchased a CD copy of Premier 2019 and I have the code. This is a very new Dell laptop and want to use the current Turbo Tax 2019. I have used TT for many years. Does TT (Turbo Tax) have all of my past data? What do I do next? PCcal?

PC cal

Your replies do not answer my question. PCcal

@PC cal 

TT does not have any of the data from your past returns if you used desktop software for those past years.   TT online only stores data from returns prepared using online software.  If your past returns were done using the CD/download software the tax files are only stored on your own hard drive or any backup devices you used.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...