turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dsk2022

I have a DD by February 24th, anyone have this date, and received their refund yet?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

27 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

I have a DD by February 24th, anyone have this date, and received their refund yet?

If you have a direct deposit date of Feb 24, 2022, then you will receive your refund on that date. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine was accepted finally on Sunday and also says it'll be sent "by" the 24th... Thought I would've gotten it by now... It's been over a month since they received it... Very disappointed. I doubt I'll be getting it anytime soon.

Mason17

Have ddd for Feb 24 th will it be on my card today

Mystified6
Returning Member

Even if you had your turbo tax fees taken out of your refund?

Typically yes. I'm on the east coast still waiting but my bank usually does deposits around 6 am

rp881

im also waiting for my money to drp date says today been checking since . prob wont happen since they only update once a day. i bank with chase. did u guys recieve yet.

It’s my DDD still no refund TPG has it turbo tax fees were taken out but I still didn’t get a deposit. People rely on their refunds this whole pay your fees with your refund is a scam people should receive their refunds on their DDD and it’s not my bank because explain to me why others with the same bank as me got theirs but TPG can’t get mine to me so it’s not my bank there is a problem here that turbo tax needs to address I have used TT for six years never again will I use them. Who knows when I will get my refund guess TPG will give it to me when they feel like it. 

Anyone received their refund yet my dd was the 24th still no refund in my account. 

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The information on the IRS website about refunds can be found hereIf you signed up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT). You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund. You can also contact the IRS regarding your refund by calling 800-829-1040.

The irs app said I would receive refund on February 24 via direct deposit. Still have not received it. I tripled checked routing number and acct number but still no deposit as of march1 2022  I have checked Wells Fargo but no pending deposit.

Same here this is crazy ridiculous mine says February 24th still no deposit I can't believe this 

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

You are given a estimated refund timeframe based on the IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds to taxpayers in less than 21 days last year. Once you are accepted, you are on the IRS payment timetable.

You can track your refund on the Where’s My Refund? tool or Download the IRS2Go app to check your refund status. The site is usually updates once per day, usually at night. Once your status shows refund sent, it can take up to 5 business days for it to post to your financial institution.

• Here is the general timeline of e-filed returns:
    Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund.

For more information, please see the IRS link below:

IRS Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

I have been accepted approved and sent funds on the 24th I have contacted the irs they have tracked my funds and said the Santa barbara tax products group have my funds they have had them since 24th and have not funded my account I have been calling them for 7 days straight to get no answers never the less an actual person on the phone to tell me what's going on I'm totally stressed behind this it's different if funds hasn't been released or sent but mine has and it's just floating around in sbtpg account somewhere while I'm stuck with wondering praying and hoping this money shows up it's a promise that I will never file with turbo tax again and I will advise all my family and friends not to either while explaining my horrible experience this year.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

We know how important your refund is and we apologize. We’re working quickly to resolve this and make sure you receive your full refund. You'll get an email message from us shortly letting you know when to expect the rest of your refund.

In the meantime, please refer to these Turbo Tax help articles.

Why is my direct-deposited refund or check lower than the amount in TurboTax?

Why is My Tax Refund Not What I Expected?

What is a refund offset?

Refund Status: SBTPG

Topic No. 152 Refund Information 

Tax Refund Tips

@Mii0110

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies