Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I have a DD by February 24th, anyone have this date, and received their refund yet?

The IRS where’s my refund DD date for me was for the 24th of Feb. I haven’t received mine and I am seriously concerned as to why.

I have a DD by February 24th, anyone have this date, and received their refund yet?

Yea, that didn’t happen! It is March 2nd and I still don’t have my DD!!!! 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

If you tracked your refund using the Where’s My Federal Refund? tool and it states your refund date and that date has passed, IRS asks that if your refund is not credited to your account within 5 business days of your direct deposit date, to check with your bank to see if it has been received. If it has not been received after the 5th business day, then you would need to contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1954 to initiate a refund trace. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete.

If you have elected to have your TurboTax fees paid from your tax refund, you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.

@LesleyGaddis

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have checked with my bank for pending deposit nothing as of March 8 2022.  I am still waiting for my tax refund. 

Same here. I have been waiting too. I am tired of waiting. 

Gr3ych3vy

As of March 10th I still have not received my refund! My transcript has an 841 Code refund was canceled SBTPG rejected my refund!

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

For more information on this error code please contact the IRS.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Still no deposit or pending deposits from my bank??

Not true

Same NOTHING

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

If you used refund processing to pay for your TurboTax fees and have any issues with the direct deposit, you must contact TPG, the company responsible for depositing your refund after removing TurboTax fees. For contact information, please click here.

Shegotit

I have the same date and its March 12th, still no money. Like this is a mess.

Shegotit

Same here still no deposit, its March 13th. Im wondering if they are not sending via direct deposit but paper check. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies