68vwkevin

I had some funds intercepted from my California state refund. Now my question is, will they direct deposit the remaining funds or will they mail a check? Thank you!

AndreaC1

If California intercepted some of your refund and there is a balance left, they will process that and send it via the method you originally chose on your return. So if you chose direct deposit, they will send the balance that way. If you chose to have a check mailed, they will send remaining balance via check. 

TT does not get tax refunds.
AndreaC1

kent0168

If my California tax refund is intercepted by County by mistake, how can I solve the issue and get the refund back?